We give our staff the freedom they need to develop top interdisciplinary teams and creative services.
Recruiting, integrating and empowering qualified, entrepreneurially minded and service-oriented employees is one of our prime tasks.
We inspire our employees over the long term by setting them challenging tasks.
We promote and nurture a corporate culture in which our employees feel comfortable and in which it is fun to achieve top results together.
We integrate a variety of mentalities, cultures and nationalities. We encourage diversity and difference, as a good mix of employees is key to our overall performance.
We practise performance-related compensation.
We develop the marketability of our employees by means of internal staff development and further education.
The way Helbling employees identify with our guiding principles is an essential precondition for working effectively in our company.
What we expect from our employees:
- a high level of professional qualification
- excellent social and interpersonal skills
- willingness to meet increasingly high client demands
- strong professional commitment
- initiative and the ability to inspire others
- sense of responsibility and loyalty towards clients and the company
- willingness to co-operate within the Group
- high degree of professionalism, both internally and externally
- personal commitment to advanced education
We welcome a sound balance between professional and private interests.